Some problems to face:
- Companies in different countries all speak different languages and many don’t follow packaging publications outside their countries, as they’re usually regional.
- Most packaging buyers concentrate on their own industries, not on the packaging industry proper, making it difficult for good, new packaging to jump between sectors.
- Smaller companies don’t get the chance to buy innovative packaging of the lack of the information, the lack of proper distribution channels to smaller companies, and (more often than not) very high MOQs in the case of new and innovative products.
The Internet provides an extremely powerful tool for companies to spread the word on their products without spending a fortune and also for keeping up to date on the latest product launches. That’s where the Buy Packaging section of WEBpackaging comes in. Buy Packaging is integrated into Nordtek’s All In Packaging system, an online marketplace with a variety of benefits for smaller companies:
- Innovators can reach thousands of packaging buyers instantly
- Innovations can be ordered instantly, usually at lower prices
- With local stock, even small-quantity buyers (anyone below MOQ) can start using the innovation
- Structured product information help users find the product
Thanks to AIP, buying and selling products online is easier, more visible, and accessible to small and large businesses alike. It levels the playing field so innovative products get the exposure deserve, spurring the marketplace on to do even better. There is no fee for uploading products, so there’s no risk involved.