Punch International, Xeikon International and MAN Roland GB have formed a new subsidiary in the UK for direct sales and service for Xeikon digital colour printing equipment. Xeikon Great Britain will also handle all MAN Roland DICOpress and DICOpack activities, and operate alongside Openshaw, Xeikon’s local indirect partner.

Murray Lock, MAN Roland GB marketing director, says: “The target market of short run print producers doesn’t really fit in with our core business activity. It makes sense for a smaller, dedicated operation to take sales of these excellent products onto the next level.” Xeikon shareholder Punch International has a 79 per cent stake in the the new company; its executives hold the other 21 per cent .

Xeikon GB is headed by former Openshaw – Typetronics founder David Mooney, who was responsible at Xeikon for sales activities in the UK, Ireland and Scandinavia. Joost De Graeve will be general manager of the new operation, which will be based in York. Gregg Neesham will handle sales and John Dolmore, service and support.


Xeikon International
Tel: +32 3 443 1404

External weblinks
Converting Today is not responsible for the content of external internet sites.

Xeikon International